This beer can chicken is super easy to make and features incredibly crispy skin and juicy...JUICY meat.
- 1 Whole Northwest Chicken
- 3/4 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 Whole Lemon (optional)
- 1 12oz Can of Your Favorite Beer
- 1 Tbs Smoked Paprika
- 2 Tbs Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbs Onion Powder
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Chopped Thyme
- Put down foil over a baking sheet that will fit in your grill
- Preheat your grill to a medium/medium-high heat
- Prep your chicken
- Take out the chicken's giblets (if any) out of the cavity (these make great chicken stock, so don't throw away)
- Cut off any pieces of meat or skin that are hanging off of the chicken
- Mix the smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and fresh chopped thyme into your mayonnaise and stir thoroughly.
- Slather your mayo mix over all of the skin of the chicken, until it's completely covered in a thin-medium layer (don't skimp on the mayo, as this is what will make the skin super crispy)