This dish is absolutely amazing! This recipe came out of a desire for something fresh and Italian! This recipe is made with Wild caught Patagonia pink prawns from the Meat and Potato Company!
For this recipe you will need. 1 pound of spaghetti pasta, one bag of Wild Pink Patagonia prawns from the Meat and Potato Company, fresh garlic, asparagus spears, sundried tomatoes in olive oil, marinated artichoke hearts 8 oz., fresh sliced Grape tomatoes, shaved Parmesan cheese, shredded Manchego cheese. 2 tbls spoons butter, 3 tbls olive oil.
- Start by boiling your pasta in salted water until al dente.
- In a separate pan, add a touch of olive oil with your seasoned prawns and cook until bright pink and tender. Do not over cook! remove and set aside.
- In a large pan add olive oil and fresh garlic on medium heat for 1 minute, then add artichokes, asparagus, sundried tomatoes and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pasta, remaining olive oil, and prawns, toss with both cheeses over medium heat until all is combined and "Happy"!
- Finally add the fresh tomatoes and any remaining cheese for topping!
This dish is super good and can vary depending upon the amount of cheese you like in it. You can also change ingredients to anything you like, this is the way we like it!